All our guides are locally employed, received excellent training and speaking your languages who know all destination, history and culture inside and out. They offer friendly and efficient service at every state of your journey.
Responsible Travel & Sharing
Asiana Travel Mate promotes and practices the ethic of responsible travel and sharing. We work hard to empower local communities and ensure that both they and our clients benefit from our tours. We also offer you the opportunity to spend a little time meeting and helping the people who are benefiting from your holiday.
Our Tailor-made Itineraries
Our reputation in customizing travel services leading us to the winner of Prestigious Vietnam Travel Guide Awards: of Vietnam Leading tour Operator with Personalized Services.
Our team go beyond us to make every detail that will truly fit your travel style within you budget.
connecting to about 100- hotels within Vietnam Destinations and Indochina, and operating tours for more than 15,000 tourist a year. Asiana Travel Mate proudly have a strong purchasing power that help us to make a good deal from travel suppliers hence we offer a real good price to travelers but quality.
Our Quality Guarantee
Responsible Travel & Sharing is our truly Travel motto that our team well acknowledge so we are responsibly designed and operated by every tour we operate. We take care and assist our customers, before, during and after their holidays.
Our Promise of Safety
We constantly monitor the region in case any problems should arise and all our guides receive international first aid training. We also require that all Asiana Travel Mate’ clients have adequate medical and travel insurance before participating in our tour programs.
Our industry and consumer awards are testimony to our excellent reputation and experienced professionals in the region. Asiana Travel Mate Receives:
1. The Guide Awards 2009-2010 – 2011 for “The Year’s Best for Excellent Tour Operator and Leading Vietnam Tour Operator with Personalized Service” by Vietnam Economic Times.
2. Trusted Brand 2010 by Viet Nam Business Association
3. Golden cup for Excellent Service in 2009 – with theme for Community development and health.
4. Golden cup for Excellent Business in 2009 – with theme for Community development and health.
Our giving back
At Asiana Travel we all understand the value of traveling property and its impacts, we use a part of our profits to payback what we have been accepting from Country Destinations.
From very first time we established company 2006, we were immediately working on Scholarship Project to Poor Kids to go to school, and providing Motor bike to some poor Motor-men in Saigon which was helping them out of poverty. kept on the concepts, we started building Cyclo team in Hue in 2010 as a NONE profit project. besides our team were training them for a better service within Hue Tourism.
Present Projects on going:
- Yearly Scholarship to 50 students in Saigon
- Yearly scholarship to Cyclo men children in Hue
- Think Green Go Clean Program to Cyclo Team in Hue
Project opens in 2012
- Media and library Center to Poor Village in Hue
- Community Travel in Remote Area of Hue neighborhoods
- Green Cycling Hue 2012